Under the vast and ever-changing skies over the fields of Brabant, the long fairways at the Rigenée Golf Club stretch away to the far horizon, broken here and there by bushes and clumps of trees. Don’t be fooled by the tame appearance of the first and eighteenth holes in front of the pretty clubhouse with its large terrace. The course requires great consistency of play and a solid swing when the wind is blowing.
18 Holes Par 73
• Players must go to the secretariat and register before playing.
• The player must have a 34 handicap or better.
• The player must present his membership-card of the Fédération Belge de Golf or of his home club.
• The player has to comply with the code of etiquette and rules of golf according to the Royal Golf Club of St. Andrews.
• The player has to respect a strict dress code (neither training suit nor shorts).
• The player has to turn his mobile phone off.