Set in a superb estate a mere drive’s length from Brussels, its fairways amid their splendid setting of
wooded plains and valleys provide a friendly welcome to the Bawette Golf Club.
This club offers “Le Parc”, an 18-hole par 72.
18 Holes Par 72
– Driving Range (open & covered)
– Approach Green
– Putting Green
– Manual & electric
– Trolley **
– Pro Shop*
– Bar & Terrasse*
*Closed on Monday in low season
**reservation required with the booking
• Players must go to the Caddy Master and gis
• The player must have a 36 handicap during the
week and a 30 handicap for the week-end.
• The player must present his membership-card
of the Fédération Belge de Golf or of his home
• The player has to comply with the code of etiquette
and rules of golf according to the Royal
Golf Club of St. Andrews and of the Golf Château
de la Bawette’s regulation.
• The player has to respect a strict dress code
(neither training suit nor shorts allowed).
• The player has to turn his mobile phone off.
• The player is asked to wear soft spikes.
• Dogs are not allowed.