The Bruyère Golf Club is situated at the junction of history and geology, on the edge of the Brabant and Hainaut regions. It stretches out over the gently undulating valleys surrounding the Château de la Ferme de la Bruyère which was itself part of the Villers-la-Ville Abbey for a long time, and today shelters a pleasant clubhouse. The 18-hole course, strewn with spinneys and ponds is a wonderful way to discover the Brabant countryside if you detour round a grove or hillock. This seemingly easy course hides its challenges, and should be played tactically until you approach the welcoming slopes of the greens. The highly technical 9-hole course gives players who cannot get onto the 18-hole course an ideal opportunity to practice their skills.
18 Holes Par 72
- Driving Range
- Pro Shop
- Practice Green
- Putting Green
*Closed on Monday from November to April
• Players must go to the Caddy Master and register before playing.
• The player must have a 36 handicap or better.
• The player must present his membership-card of the Fédération Belge de Golf or of his home club.
• The player has to comply with the code of etiquette and rules of golf according to the Royal Golf Club of St. Andrews.
• The player has to respect a strict dress code (neither training suit nor shorts nor T-Shirts).
• The player has to turn his mobile phone off.
• The player is asked to wear soft spikes.